Search This Blog

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Subtle Changes

I am inching up on the one month mark and am hovering somewhere around 25lb weight loss so far. I feel it in a few places but mostly it's unnoticeable to me. Some of my clothes are a little looser. Not so loose that I need new clothes yet, but just enough so that they fit differently.

I am wearing my owl sweater today and decided to compare with a pic of me wearing the same thing around Christmas time.

Decemeber 2012

April 2013 (3 weeks post-op)


I guess I see a little from this pic...which would probably be more obvious is my whole stomach was exposed. But I'm not going to lie, the second picture still looks pretty fat to me. This is a long process though...just gotta keep on. Maybe next Christmas it'll be too big to wear at all!


1 comment:

  1. I see it! For sure it will be way too big by next Christmas.

    ReplyDelete