Search This Blog

Sunday, April 7, 2013

2 Week Selfie

Jeremy says he's starting to see the weight loss in all kinds of places, but I still barely notice. I'm just a little over 20lbs now and this past week my weight loss has been very slow or stalled.

I find that hard to believe since I'm still eating mostly baby food but I guess I can see where I have cheated...some full fat broccoli soup, a tiny glass of wine, two french fries from Tessa's McDonalds.

It sounds silly, but maybe those bites add up in these early stages. Honestly, I think life will be SO much easier when I can eat chewable food. Then I can focus on healthy things that aren't pureed. What I wouldn't give for the crunch of some romaine lettuce.

But that being said, I guess things are still happening. I just need to be more careful. I'm also going to try a little more exercise this week since the doc said it's okay.

I know the lighting and hair on these are different, but I guess I can see a little less cheek-age in these pics.


January 2013 (2 mo before surgery)

April 2013 (2 weeks after surgery)

No comments:

Post a Comment