Search This Blog

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Obsessive

Last week (week 2-3 post op), I only lost like 1lb the whole week. It makes me nervous that I'm doing something wrong so I've just mildly tweeked my daily intake...a little less juice, no butter in my mashed potatoes, trying not to cheat, etc.

I've still lost about 22 lbs in a month's time so I have no real reason to be upset. I'm just nervous about screwing this up and not following the rules or something else being wrong. I didn't come this far just to be screwed up by a dab of butter.

So I told myself I wouldn't weigh myself at all this week. That's exactly what my doctor had said too. Just follow the plan and do your best and don't weigh yourself. Well...I made it to Wednesday, that's half the week right? Not too much change, maybe a half of a pound.

Since all I eat is baby food, I feel like I should be losing 10lbs a day.

Okay, maybe that's a stretch. 

I know there's a chance that my body is just kind of in shock and figuring out what to do. I also know I need to be exercising more, now that I'm cleared to do so.

So I'm just going to stay the course and TRY not to weigh in again until Sunday. Hopefully I will be pleasantly surprised with myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment