Search This Blog

Sunday, April 14, 2013

My Calcium Friends

I have to have calcium citrate supplements every day. Because of the citrate part, I can't just have those regular chocolate ones you can find in the store. I special order these from Bariatric Advantage and they are the bomb diggity.

They are chewy caramels that taste exactly like candy. And since I can't chew very much of my food right now, I love the sticky texture they have

I get six a day. Six!

At our family Easter gathering I took them along to eat while everyone else was enjoying peeps and chocolate eggs. Then I came back from a walk and learned that my cousin's two year old son had gotten into them and eaten a couple. See they're that good...he thought they were Easter candy!

I wonder if that was a calcium overload for such a little guy. I guess he'll have strong bones.

No comments:

Post a Comment