Search This Blog

Sunday, March 31, 2013

My Easter Day Lunchbag

Today is not only my first big family-food-holiday, but also a pretty long day out of the house. We have church, then will travel an hour south to spend the day at the family farm, and travel an hour back.

I have a plan for Easter dinner in my mind...the mushy inside of two deviled eggs and some mashed up baked beans. Jeremy was wondering if I should count on those items being there, and I told him that an Easter at Mamaw's house without deviled eggs is like an Easter without Jesus or chocolate. I know they'll be there.

For the rest of the day I've packed a bag of choices.


My bag has some assorted baby foods and mashed potatoes, decaf coffee, protein powder and juice to mix it, a V8 and some caramel calcium chews. The chews will be my Easter candy.

I probably packed more than I need but at least this way I know I'm covered for a long day out. So if you're driving down the interstate and see a lady in an electric car eating baby food out of a jar, pay no mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment