Search This Blog

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Sumer Stylin' and Clothes Pilin'

This week I finally hit a 40lb loss and also got a few more pieces of EXTRA LARGE size clothing. Yes all caps, it's from the regular section of the store, not the plus sized section. Not to mention only $14.99 AND the leggings are XL sized as well.

I felt super comfy and cute in this outfit which is more than I can say for alot of my shorts and capris right now. They are all either too big or too small with my weird deflated lower belly roll.

In the words of the wise Homer Simpson....I won't look like a freak, I'll just wear a muu muu.


But I have to be happy when I look at pictures from almost exactly a year ago when we were in NYC, also wearing a dress.

I really truly have loved that black and white dress but today I threw it in our garage sale pile, along with everything else in size 2X or 22. I'm sure it will find a good home with somebody who love it but for me...it's time to move on.

2 comments:

  1. Yay! Great progress! And super cute new outfit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations Laura! What an amazing feeling to move down in size and to add your 'too big' to the garage sale pile. I have been enjoying following your journey!

    ReplyDelete