Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Bariatric Pizza and Painful Bike Seats

Doesn't it look like heaven? Trust me, after all of the baby food I've eaten it IS heaven.

It's half of a flour tortilla made into pizza with a few olives and some low fat cheese. Just over 100 calories for the whole deal.

Changes like these are VERY welcome at this point, especially because I still can't have bread or anything like pizza crust and I've been missing the 'normal' flavors of food. 

I did pretty well during the wedding vacation last weekend, although I think I consumed perhaps too many bites of Charley's chicken strips and too much full fat cheese. Oh and the occasional glass of wine. The digestive repercussions were mostly minimal, but I also stalled on my weight loss. Back on the wagon this week!

And by wagon I mean bike, which I rode around my neighborhood yesterday. And man does my butt hurt! Any suggestions on a comfortable bike seat for big butts? I feel like I need to shove an ice pack down my pants.

No comments:

Post a Comment