Search This Blog

Friday, June 21, 2013

12 Weeks Progress Picture

 March 2013

June 2013 (12 weeks post op)

48 pounds gone. I was REALLY wanting to say 50lb by the time I hit 12 weeks. Oh well, still obviously very happy. I should stop raining on my own parade huh?...hey, it's a lifelong struggle. 

We are getting ready to go on a 16 hour road trip and I have all my vitamins and some protein shakes. Now that I can eat all normal food (except steak and squishy bread), I'll need to watch myself on the road. More apples and less gas station pringles. Okay there may be a FEW pringles involved. 

I won't weigh myself for over 10 days which will be kind of nice actually, being that I currently do it twice a day. I can just focus on eating well and having a good time...and here's hoping that I like the scale reading on the flip side.

2 comments: