Search This Blog

Saturday, March 22, 2014

1 Year Progress Pictures

My one-year anniversary kind of came and went the other day without me much noticing. In fact I didn't even realize it until the following day. I guess that might be because it doesn't feel like my life revolves around it as much anymore. Sometimes I simply forget what life was like a year ago right now with the 2oz portions of instant mashed potatoes.

I can eat normal foods in small portions, do normal amounts of exercise and activities and well....I feel normal. I feel like the mom that I always thought I was inside my own head.

And no I'm not skinny yet but I'm still working on it and if I'm never truly 'skinny' again I don't really care. I feel no longer trapped by my own body at at the end of the day, that's all I really wanted.

 March 2014
89 lbs lost (dang I really wanted that 90 by the 1 year mark!)

March 2013

No comments:

Post a Comment