Search This Blog

Saturday, August 3, 2013

Roid Rage

I haven't posted  much lately because there hasn't been much to post. I've been taking steroids for two weeks now due to a poison ivy outbreak and well....haven't lost a pound. I have to remind myself that weight gain is the main reason the athletes and muscleheads take steroids to begin with and that I shouldn't beat myself up. I haven't gained any. I just haven't lost any.

To top it off, it turns out that I am allergic to the steroid I was taking which made my poison ivy hives and reaction much much worse than it needed to be.

I feel fat and crappy. Well, at least that's not a new sensation to me. It's a category that I'm quite familiar with.

Today I stopped taking it all together and started a heavy regiment of Benadryl which prompts me to ask...where am I? ..what time is it?....huh?

Here's hoping I have happier healthier news to report in the next week or so. In the meantime, I just need to make sure my pity party doesn't include too much junk food.

No comments:

Post a Comment